Money and mental health – two issues that tend to go hand-in-hand. However, they are also the two concerns that are rarely spoken about when a crucial need arises.
With mental wellbeing being such a priority amongst many these days, let’s dive into its (sometimes complicated) relationship with finances. From how your wealth can affect your mental wellbeing; to addressing different financial pressures between generations – we try to answer the age old question: Can money really buy you happiness?
In this 1-hour webinar, leaders from different fields come together to drive the conversation on:
– The impact of wealth on your mental health
– How money issues affect the young today vs. the previous generations
– Keeping both your financial and mental health in check
– Getting out of The Black Hole
– How to support someone with mental health issues
Moderated by our very own Head Honcho, Qiuyan Tian; the panellists include:
- Professor Kua Ee Heok, Professor & Senior Consultant Psychiatrist at NUS; Private Practice at Farrer Park Hospital, Mind Care Clinic
- Melvyn Yeo, Deputy CEO Asia, Schroders
- Sandra Quelle, Founder, The Happy Mondays Co
Reserve your free spot and register here: bit.ly/MoneyWellbeing