In this era where convenience is key, cashless payment platforms are now seamlessly integrated into our lives. Whether it’s Ez-Link, CashCard, Visa Paywave or others, Singaporeans have long adopted cashless payments in their day-to-day.
Furthermore, these cashless payment solutions allow you to get more bang for your buck with the many benefits that come with.
As for which offers the best benefits? Here are our top 5 cashless payment platforms to compare:
For global acceptance: Singtel Dash
- Multi-usage of a mobile wallet and credit card (Dash Visa) which saves trouble of topping up funds
- Purchase now, pay later for Singtel services
- Extensive network of local and global acceptance points. In fact, there are 1.6million merchants in Thailand!
For the local youths: DBS Pay!Lah
- Popular choice for youths as no credit card is needed. Additionally, with the ability to request funds from friends (without awkwardly asking).
- Extensive local acceptance points, including a long list of F&B, retail merchants, and even hawker centers and school canteen vendors.
- Localised experience with acceptance from major e-commerces, local bill payments, and amazing benefits from popular local merchants such as Golden Village.
For dining and commute: GrabPay
- Earn points fast with loyalty program GrabRewards which allows users to redeem discounts for Grab rides, GrabFood orders, retail stores, and even airlines.
- Automatic top-up system (linked credit card) that easily converts money to GrabPay credit.
- However, limited only to users of Grab.
For deals and services: Fave Pay
- Unlimited amount of credit you have to spend with no need to ensure top-ups.
- Generous deals, cash backs and great discounts (some are even over 50%).
- You can buy vouchers, and even use the app to find nearby deals.
For easy transactions: OCBC Pay Anyone
- Easy transactions as recipients don’t even need the app.
- Generous transaction limit capped at S$1000 per transaction.
- Users can make payment through their bank accounts, without needing to own a credit or debit card.
How do I choose?
When it comes to making the best choices for cashless payment, go with what suits you. Are you looking for greater rewards?
Would you prefer cashback?
Are you one who collects loyalty points?
With that said, identify your priorities and choose what matches your needs.
Workshop Title - Financial Learning Session 1 Take action today!
Nulla consectetur mauris vulputate, semper odio eu, euismod massa. Nulla nec laoreet diam, at facilisis nisi. Vivamus at nibh eu justo interdum congue. Etiam feugiat.