Boosting riskier assets and tempered recession fears, the Hang Seng index ended down 0.2% at 26,231.54, while the China Enterprises Index closed 0.2% higher at 10,132.77.
Meanwhile, China lowered its new lending reference rate slightly on Tuesday, as the country’s central bank kicked off new interest rate reforms designed to lower corporate borrowing costs.
On that note, the top gainers among H-shares were:
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd up 11.42%
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd gaining 4.87%
- Sinopharm Group Co Ltd up by 3.31%
Meanwhile, the biggest H-shares percentage decliners:
- Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd, which was down 1.80%
- CITIC Ltd, which fell 1.19%
- PICC Property and Casualty Co Ltd, down by 1.12%.
Workshop Title - Financial Learning Session 1 Take action today!
Nulla consectetur mauris vulputate, semper odio eu, euismod massa. Nulla nec laoreet diam, at facilisis nisi. Vivamus at nibh eu justo interdum congue. Etiam feugiat.