An original, the Happyer Work, Happyer Life podcast invites founders and industry leaders across various functions and industries to share real interesting stories and advice on their journey to leadership.
In This Episode...
Max von Poelnitz, Founder of Spoonful stars as guest host as he speaks with our very own Julian Schillinger, Co-Founder of Privé Technologies.
A lifelong passion turned fintech success, Julian started programming at eleven and is now leading one of Hong Kong’s fastest-growing fintech companies, Privé Technologies. In this episode, hear what he has to share on:
- The best position to have in a growing startup
- The challenges he faced as a technology vendor surrounded by a “build, not buy” bank mentality
- The secrets he believes every startup aiming to be profitable should know
- How “prepared minds meet luck” is a key factor
- Why it’s okay to put some great ideas on hold
Image: Max von Poelnitz, Founder of Spoonful (left) and
Julian Schillinger, Co-Founder of Privé Technologies (right).
The early days (for a young company) are really tough. A lot of people have a glorified, romantic image of a lone wolf weathering the storm – but it’s actually not a particularly pleasant experience.
-Julian Schillinger, Co-Founder, Privé Technologies